Healthcare Resource USA is a non-proﬁt organization dedicated to leveraging higher education to facilitate measurable improvements in healthcare outcomes – patient, individual, community, and organizational. We are inspired by the 24/7/365 commitment of healthcare professionals to their patients, organization, and community.
Steven OwlettExecutive Vice President, Healthcare Resource USA
Steve’s executive, academic, and entrepreneurial experience spans decades and industries. Steve is a recognized expert in marketing, business development, education, and healthcare and has helped grow degree program enrollments for several colleges and universities throughout the U.S. and internationally. Steve serves as an adjunct faculty teaching business and management at Middlesex County College and University of Phoenix. Steve currently is pursuing a Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration from Grand Canyon University, earned a master’s degree with distinction from Golden Gate University, and is a US Navy veteran
Erin FeldmanDirector, Healthcare Partnerships, Healthcare Resource USA
Erin Feldman is a Denver, Colorado native with over 18 years of experience in marketing, business development and relationship management. For the past decade, Erin has specialized in the execution and nurturing of educational and healthcare strategic partnerships. Prior to that, she served as the Director of Development for a statewide school-based health system. Erin graduated magna cum laude from New York University with a Bachelor of Science in Communications
- Access to a wide variety of low-cost higher education degree and certiﬁcate programs focused on action learning
- Additional scholarship resources
- Demand generation – business partnerships and marketing
- Delivery of applications that are ready for an admission decision
- Assistance with State authorizations, pricing, faculty augmentation and development, and curriculum and program management
- Marketing and competitive analysis
- Community healthcare event sponsorship
- Data analytics and analysis focused on improving educational investment
- Quality improvement consulting
- Tuition discounts on outcome-focused nursing and healthcare programs
- Limited university partnerships. Unlike our competitors, we do not seek multiple university partners competing in the same market space. Our approach is to grow a limited number of non-competing university partners.
- Laser-like go-to-marketing focus. We focus on programs with high occupational and degree demand and moderate to low competition. This approach provides both parties the best chance of success.
- Build a strong value proposition. We partner with universities who are willing to design education programs that are outcome-focused (patient, student, and organization). Often this effort focuses on incorporating healthcare partner CMS and community data into program assignments and projects. This effort helps provide a return on education investment to the healthcare organization, improve patient outcomes, and positively impact the community.
- Partnerships ﬁrst; marketing second. Every competitor understands how to market and uses the same approach with questionable results. We have reduced this risk through a robust partnership network. Once we start nurturing partnerships to generate enrollments, we will expand to other healthcare facilities in the local market via our strong social media marketing capabilities.
- First things ﬁrst. We implement the business agreement ﬁrst with healthcare organizations and clinical agreement second. Because healthcare organizations have a vested interest in their employees’ success, this approach allows us access to highly-valued preceptors and clinical placement.
- A commitment to excellence. We are the best at everything we do – from the ﬁrst point-of contact with a student through graduation.
Our Strength: Unsurpassed Access to Healthcare Professionals
- 50,000+ pre- and post-acute care organizations, 7,000+ acute care hospitals, and 82 associations
- Strong working relationships with many of the largest healthcare organizations in the U.S
- Access to a network of over 60,000 healthcare professionals